Pre-Plan Funeral Arrangements in St. Thomas
There are many advantages to pre-arranging funeral plans for your end-of-life services. People pre-arrange funerals for many reasons, such as:
- You have definite preferences concerning cremation or burial, the funeral service, casket selection, or memorial arrangements.
- You want your family to be informed and involved in these end-of-life decisions ahead of time.
- You wish to save your survivors from having to make hasty decisions at a difficult and confusing time.
- You may have been faced with making selections for loved ones and wish to spare others from the indecision, guessing, emotion, or anxiety they may experience.
- You have no one else in your life capable of making responsible decisions when the time comes.
- You like the benefit of financial savings that comes from pre-paying expenses.
Whatever your reasons, Hurley Funeral Home makes pre-arranging funeral plans a simple process.
There are only two steps to the process of pre-arranging your funeral:
- Pre-Plan: Choose type and style of service
- Pre-Pay: Save by paying at today’s rates
Considering these options when you are healthy and able is a wise decision, but one that may require some guidance.
View our Pre-Plan and Pre-Pay information, and then call us for a free informative consultation. Our professional counselors will assist you in understanding all of the issues involved and any possible benefits you are entitled to at that time.
We invite you to download and read our Funeral Pre-Arrangement brochure as you consider your pre-arrangement options. Contact us today at Hurley Funeral Home and give yourself the gift of knowing your personal business is in good order.